Fescue sod is grown from a blend of three tall fescue varieties and Kentucky Bluegrass. This grass is a popular choice for homeowners, site contractors, landscapers and home builders working with residential lawns–especially areas with partial or full shade.
Turf Connections Tall Fescue blend produces a fine-textured, deep green lawn. Incorporated in the blend is Kentucky Bluegrass for added vibrant color that stays green all winter.
- Deep green coloration, even in the winter
- Resistant to disease and drought
- Fine texture
- Deep root system for strength and nutrient efficiency
- High tolerance to traffic
- Requires minimum maintainence
- Adaptable to growing in different types of soil, including sandy soil and poorly drained areas
Product Locations: Anderson|Easley|Greenville|Simpsonville
- 1 Pallet – covers 500 Sq Ft – $220
- ½ Pallet – covers 250 Sq Ft – $125